This morning, Amber FaceTimed me. I was still in bed, not feeling ready to face the day yet. Amber was walking from class to somewhere she was going to eat breakfast. She informed me of her crazy lack of sleep (mom don't read this next part) due to finishing homework at 5:30am, oversleeping,
half falling out of her bed (it's lofted), making it to class, having class end super early, and then her breakfast deliciousness she was going to eat along with her vanilla latte. I love when Amber and I text, Snapchat, FaceTime, & gchat. And we do at least one of the above every day...or every other day...but I'd say more like every day now that Snapchat has entered my life. Anyways, while I thoroughly enjoyed hearing from my baby sis, I thought it was hilarious that this was my view almost the entire time:
 |
| Sky + Trees at OSU |
I accidentally got a screenshot of one of the times it switched from vertical to horizontal view:
 |
| Trippy. |
I'm not sure if she realizes that I couldn't see her 95% of the time. Love you, Ambie!
No comments:
Post a Comment