PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2012

8.75 Awesome Scale

In the mail today we got a promotion for a credit card with one of those fake cards included.  Our nephew collects cards like this in his wallet, so we're sending it to him in the mail.  So as to not make our niece feel left out, we're sending two cards in one envelop.  Kyle was searching around the apartment for something to give Sonia when I thought of another card we got at the grocery store in Puerto Vallarta.  Kyle was impressed that I thought of this.


Jasmin: I know, I'm so awesome.

Kyle: Yup.  You're an 8.5 on the 8.75 Awesome Scale.

We ended up deciding not to give Sonia the Mexican grocery store card since she doesn't collect them or have a wallet.  Instead, we're sending her a Peso!  And we're giving Milo both cards.  We're a pretty awesome aunt & uncle.  :)

1 comment: