PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Double Date Night

On Tuesday night, Kyle & I went on a double date with Zarrin & Josh to see Brave [$5 movie night, hollaaaa!].  My thoughts on the movie?  It was so good!  You have to go see it!  NOW!  :)  I found it really interesting that I got really excited for EVERY PREVIEW.

Jasmin: I'm happy with every preview we've seen.

Kyle: I know, it's like I've married a child.

:)

After the movie, we headed back to Zarrin's house to hang out.  Josh & Kyle helped Zarrin's dad replace the battery to his iPod nano while Zarrin & I made a shortbread cookie cake for the 4th of July festivities (which was also a double birthday party for Josh & Asad, Zarrin's fiancé and brother, respectively).

Making the gluten-free shortbread dough.
[photo taken by Josh; stolen from Facebook]

After cookie baking, we played a game of Hokm.  Let it be known: Kyle & I won.  It's been quite some time since we've won a game of Hokm in that house (perhaps even the first).  Josh pointed out that it's because Zarrin's dad didn't play.  Which is 100% true.


No comments:

Post a Comment