I just finished studying 8 hours of lecture material and am in need of a break. What better break than testing out the Blogger app for Android?
I've found that one of the best ways for me to study is to go to work with Kyle. I don't actually go to his place of work, but since he commutes to another city, I sit in a Starbucks all morning - just me and my study materials - and then we have lunch together. After lunch, he drops me off at the public library where I get to study even more.
It's a really awesome system because 1) it helps me focus and accomplish a lot and 2) I get to have lunch with my husband! It's really refreshing to get to see each other outside of the house on a weekday afternoon. I'm really sad because after I&I is over, I have mandatory ethics classes almost every day of the week. I really wish I would have discovered this awesome study method 10 weeks ago, but oh well. I'm making the most of this experience while I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment