Every Friday, Kyle and I have a date night. Ok, so sometimes we hang out with friends, but that's pretty rare. Generally, we are successful at keeping Fridays to ourselves. Sometimes we go out for dinner and a movie, other nights we cook yummy food together and rent a movie.
Tonight: sitting at Kyle's work; Kyle is working, Jasmin is studying. Such is the life of an engineer and a med student. He needs to finish his project, I need to study for my upcoming exams (and the public library closed at 6pm).
"Where's the romance in that?" you might be thinking. Well, I really enjoy getting to work alongside my husband. If he has to work, I'd rather be with him. He loves when I come down and study in the Starbucks because I'm that much closer to him. So why not make this time more pleasant for each other just by enjoying the presence of one another?
Don't you worry, our night won't be completely dull. In store for us at home: making stirfry, starting laundry, and catching up on our shows we missed over the past two weeks. Yup. We Darlings know how to live it up!
Tonight: sitting at Kyle's work; Kyle is working, Jasmin is studying. Such is the life of an engineer and a med student. He needs to finish his project, I need to study for my upcoming exams (and the public library closed at 6pm).
"Where's the romance in that?" you might be thinking. Well, I really enjoy getting to work alongside my husband. If he has to work, I'd rather be with him. He loves when I come down and study in the Starbucks because I'm that much closer to him. So why not make this time more pleasant for each other just by enjoying the presence of one another?
Don't you worry, our night won't be completely dull. In store for us at home: making stirfry, starting laundry, and catching up on our shows we missed over the past two weeks. Yup. We Darlings know how to live it up!



No comments:
Post a Comment