PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our First Vacation

After almost 6 months of marriage, Kyle and I are on our way to our first vacation!  Since we are spending the Thanksgiving holiday with his family in Canada, we figured we would head over a day early and spend some time at Niagara Falls (the Canadian side). 

I would like to take this moment to thank the College of Medicine, specifically Dr. Rosenberg, for giving us an extra day off for break.  I would also like to thank Kyle's boss for allowing him to take off an extra half day than what he had already planned.  Without it, we would still be at home sitting on our butts.

While we listen to dub step and I read BRS Physiology, we are both so thankful for this opportunity to get away from work and school and enjoy each other's company (and some good food and the beauty of the Falls).


No comments:

Post a Comment