1) Having dinner with my family (minus Amber) on Sunday night! I hadn't seen them since before Christmas, so their company (and mom's cooking) was greatly appreciated. After dinner, we played Kyle's new card game: Wizard. Everyone had fun and, of course, Kyle won. :)
2) Monday was MLK day, and after I left some MLK wisdom as my Facebook status in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., I hit the books...for 12 hours... Some of you might think "why is that one of her favorite things?" - I'll tell you why! When Kyle got home from work, he was extremely helpful around the house. This enabled me to get some quality studying done, and I honored my exam! Woot woot!
3) Honoring my Clinical Decision Making exam! Medical school has been extremely challenging for me, but one thing I have been very consistent on is my excellence in clinical skills, ethics, and clinical reasoning. I know that won't make me an excellent doctor, but at least I have one thing going for me!
4) Making soup from scratch! I don't have any pictures of it, but I threw together various veggies, broth, and seasonings to make a spicy vegetable soup - which was actually pretty good! Kyle liked it, and that's all that really matters in my book.
5) Leo is coming to spend the weekend with us! Woot woot! Although I'll be spending the weekend in the library, I'm glad that I'll at least get to see him and that he and Kyle will have some good brotherly bonding time playing XBOX and going to the Detroit Auto Show. We're also planning to see Red Tails tonight - and I recommend that you go as well!
I promise I'll try to include some pictures next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment