PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SEAT CHECK!


Another day (14 hours) in the library...  I have a heart & lung sounds skill session from 3-4pm, so I was trying to decide what to do with my stuff.  I got the last cubicle in "my area" (because of course we all have a claim in the library) this morning, so I don't really want to give it up.

Mackenzie (two cubes over) texted me what I was going to do with my stuff (her session is the hour after mine) since we would both be gone for ~15 minutes in the overlap of walking/being early to the session.  She's leaving hers; I'm leaving mine.  Otherwise, we'd lose our seats.  The alternative was, in her words:

"Unless you call 'seat check' REALLY loud."

Can you imagine?  Some chick yelling "SEAT CHECK" in a quiet, extremely open library with lots of med/pharm/nursing/PA students studying for their upcoming exams...yeah...I think I'd get murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment