This happened ~1 month ago, and I'm sorry it has taken me so long to give my man his recognition on the blog! I guess one of the problems with Instagram is that when I post photos there, I often forget that most of my friends and family do not use the app and fail to post them on the blog. I'll try to get better about recording things here since it is a far better medium to look back on than my Instagram feed. Anyway - a package arrived at our front door and I was at home studying that day. Here's a photographic unfolding of events:
| What do you think this could be?! |
| Such pretty packaging. I'm not sure if it's always red or if that was just for the holidays. |
![]() |
| Even more pretty packaging inside. |
![]() |
| And inside that pretty packaging was this pretty bag! I'm going to use it as a travel bag, but that wasn't all! |
| My beautiful new purse! I love it so much! |
Isn't he the best?! I was so giddy. I love love love my new purse! He said he got it because he was so proud of how hard I worked during I&I and how I succeeded in the class. Talk about positive reward. What do I get for kicking butt in Organ Systems? ;) He chose this purse because my wristlet (that I'd been using for the past 4 years) doesn't fit my new phone and this purse is a really great size. In reality, he got a purse instead of a bigger wristlet because I've never carried anything useful for him like Excedrin, chapstick, hand lotion, mints, gum, etc. Of course, I still have yet to stock my purse with the necessities. He's lucky if I get the chapstick in there!
Thanks, again, for making me feel extra special, Kyle!





No comments:
Post a Comment