PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spring Break 2013

For my last spring break ever, my family and I are venturing out west to visit my lil sis, Emily!  She's been doing a year of service in San Jose, California, and we haven't seen her in person since September.  We're so proud of the work she's doing there and can't wait to watch her in action!

Originally, Kyle and I were trying to make some plans to visit people...but then determined it would not be good for Kyle to be away from work in March.  Lucky for me, my parents wanted to bring me along for the ride (they would have loved to have Kyle, too, but he just can't make it at this time)!

It's been just over two years since my last trip to California, and I sure do miss it!  After visiting our cousins there in 1996, it became my dream to live in California.  Specifically SoCal - I've never been north of LA.  But this year, it's happening.  We're starting our vacation with our aunt (my dad's sister) in San Diego and then heading up to San Jose for the second half of our week.  Mom wants to see the Golden Gate bridge so I'm assuming we will spend a day or so adventuring in San Francisco, but we shall see!

I'm so happy that I have this opportunity to spend time with my family.  I love them all so much!  Thanks, mom & dad, for letting me tag along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment