![]() |
| Taken with Instagram; collaged with Picasa. |
Last night we had a delicious dinner at Koreana Restaurant (Korea Na on Urbanspoon, Koreana on their own website). Whatever its name is, it had some pretty amazing food! I'm pretty sure this was my first time having Korean food (besides maybe at International Night at the University of Findlay as a kid), and now I can say that I am a huge fan. Some food was spicy, most of it was sweet, but the mix of flavors was absolutely wonderful. I don't know the names of the dishes since our friend ordered everything for the table, but my favorites were: everything!
Kyle doesn't know this yet, but I'm going to recommend this restaurant for a date night in the future. It's fairly inexpensive, not far from our apartment, and the food is super yummy. I'm relieved we don't always have to drive to Ann Arbor to find some good food!
Speaking of Ann Arbor... Last night our group discussed hitting up a Brazilian Steakhouse within the next few weeks. I'm super excited about that. Maybe because it's food. Maybe because it'll be one of the last opportunities we have to hang out together in the next two months. Looking forward to the upcoming "road trip" and the happiness my belly will feel!




No comments:
Post a Comment