PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scary Gmail


Tuesday was our Unit 5 exam and while I was trying to cram some last-minute facts in my head, I noticed my Gmail became very scary looking!  Since I use the "Tree" theme, it changes with the weather.  Of course, after I noticed the dark, scary-looking Gmail...there was a bright flash of light followed by a crack of thunder and heavy rumbling...enough that it shook our apartment and a car alarm started going off outside.  It was so loud that I jumped (literally jumped into the air), even though I had been anticipating the thunder!

That Tuesday was a pretty remarkable day.  No, that exam was not stellar, but I had a surprise birthday party waiting for me when I got home!  I'll write more about that later since this post is a break from studying this morning.  My goal is to catch up on posts once I'm caught up on lectures.  So hopefully tonight or tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment