Couldn't get ahold of Emily tonight, but Amber and I had a G+ partayyy! This is what our conversation started out as on my end...I was using Gmail video chat and it was obviously failing. So we moved over to Google+.
![]() |
| Amber dancing. Obviously. |
Best part of the night: getting super excited because we were both trying to share with each other the new band One Direction. I had heard their song "What Makes You Beautiful" on the radio and really wanted to share it with her but forgot about it. When I was at Starbucks earlier, she had sent me a video that I couldn't load and then she talked about which boy she wanted to marry (hardy har har). So tonight we regrouped and then went bazerk when we realized we were both talking about the same band!
We had a lot of fun. I feel like I took a step back to my teenage years. :) And now, for your listening pleasure...the full album:





No comments:
Post a Comment