I finally ordered a pair of jeans I've been eyeing since January and I was patiently waiting for them to arrive. I selected the free shipping knowing it would take 7-9 business days, no big deal. However, when I got the shipping info and saw that it was shipping from Grove City, Ohio (near Columbus), I got really excited! That's basically 2 hours away from us, so obviously it won't take 7-9 days to get here, right?
Wait...Grove City to Belleville, Michigan? WHAT?! FedEx, you drove right past us!
FedEx, you make no sense. You also don't have a delivery date listed so I'm not sure if I should tell you to hold the package since we're leaving the country today, or if it will be arriving sometime next week since for all I know my package is going to take a trip to Chicago and then Atlanta and then possibly back to my house, if I'm lucky. C'mon FedEx, get it together!





No comments:
Post a Comment