PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jasmin's New Look

Today was a pretty exciting day!  Nothing was out of ordinary with the whole school thing, but last week I finally purchased a pair of jeans I had been eyeing since January and they arrived while we were out of town this past weekend.  I tried them on yesterday when I got back from visiting Angela and love love loved them!  So today: I wore them!  Very comfortable, classic, and I make them look good.  And to top off my "new look", my new glasses arrived today!  I'm very happy with my choice.  I'm also very happy that I purchased my glasses from Warby Parker - buy a pair, give a pair.  Thank you, wonderful husband, for helping me purchase these!







Even better than looking great is the fact that now I can see things far away!  I had been putting of finding a local optometrist for months even though I knew my prescription had changed, and then I finally saw one back in February...and my prescription definitely had changed - both eyes.  And only now have I finally purchased a new pair of glasses!  Everything is so crisp and clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment