PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday!

I just hit 10 hours in the library, only left my seat for bathroom breaks, the library closes in 1 hour...and I don't want to study anymore.

My current desk arrangement.

Today I'm pretty spread out.  Normally I only remove from my bag what I will be using at that moment, and then I put it back when I'm done.  Not today!

My source of entertainment for the evening: my class's FB group.

They used classmates' names! :)

Aren't they hilarious?  Obviously I thought so, considering I "liked" every single post.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any better:



Here's to a most enjoyable weekend!  Starting off with some baking this evening, sushi tonight, study sesh in the morning with Steph, some more studying, studying, a "Young Adult Baha'i Meeting" with some local young folk, and then some more studying.  Sounds like fun, right?  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment