PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

She Does It Again

My last exam of 2012 is coming up this Friday...and right on cue, Mackenzie sent out another great pick-me-up email.  Her first two can be found here and here.  A big thanks to my well-wishers this week (Emily, Angela, Scott, Shireen, Mackenzie, Hootan, Amy, Jessica, Kyle - the number is fewer than normal...so sad), the encouragement is 1) greatly appreciated and 2) greatly needed!

So needed that I made this motivational poster on Sunday:


It's now hanging below my Gram Positive Bacteria flow chart.

Are you still reading simply because you want to see Mackenzie's awesome email?  Fine.  Enjoy!

I am not quite sure I can make this email beat that last one (I usually am pretty modest but that last email basically was the best thing you've ever received in your inbox -- I mean let's be real!) So here goes it this time...
It may suck to study this....

Although I think Frank and Starling would disagree and probably Dr. Brand ...
And it sucks even more to have to fully understand this...
because you know that Dr. Rosenberg is going to ask a solid 3 really mind-puzzling questions on these graphs.  And if you use your imagination, I bet he can make his eyebrows move like all the above pictured graphs (including the first one!). You know it's true!
And then of course there will be the ever fair yet self-cursing questions that came straight from the bolded words in the 30 page Beavis outline (for those of you who haven't had the ultimate pleasure of reading one of these beauties, 30 pages is just one lecture). And when you hit this stretch of questions the first one inevitably always ends something like this:
Because you know you should know it but God-forbid you remember what the answer is....
But even though the 
(heart)
is a difficult topic to learn with all those 
(pressure-volume loops)
and all those
(drug side effects)
and all those 
 ...






(PARTNERSHIPS!!!) [[ Frame them and put them next your picture of your grandmother on your nightstand!!... oh man do I miss that woman!]]
are all difficult to keep straight in your
(brain ... in case yours isn't working at this point I added this caption)
Just remember: 
Jasmin's brain >  brains combined!
And in case you forgot they were planning to take over the world!! (although I don't think they were ever successful but that's besides the point)
Also your
is so big and loving that you are going to be an AWESOME-AMAZING-WONDERFUL-GREAT DOCTOR!!!

And in the words of my friends:
The Brain: We must prepare for tomorrow.
Pinky: Why? What are we going to do tomorrow?
The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky -- Try to take over the world!!!!

Now go kick butt and take over the world!

Love,
Mackenzie

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Mackenzie thanks for being such a great friend and support person for Jasmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Mackenzie you are hilarious! Jasmin you will rock your last exam of 2012! Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete