And now while I hit my last round of bacteria, parasites, and fungi, I'll leave you with Mackenzie's pre-exam email (the subject was "CAUTION: Open at your own risk...NOT a virus (I promise)"):
CAUTION: You may want to empty your bladder before you read this email. And if you choose to proceed without visiting the golden throne then don't say I didn't warn you!
This is the story of Jasmin's upcoming week or so:
Pre-Test Part of the week:
Stretching and preparing for the "Marathon"
1.You are the brunette and I am the blonde ... I'm there for moral support even though I look like I am about to run with you I am NOT!
2. I don't think either of our boobs are as big as these girls' but let's pretend just for a second
Friday: The start of the "Marathon"
(The Boston Marathon Starting Line)
See the girl in the red with the jacked up white knee-highs... That's you!
1. She's gonna beat that scrawny white girl next to her
2. Yes, you just changed races OR you just got a lot of sun overnight--you choose... but if you choose sun tanning just remember the dangers of melanoma
Middle of the week:
Look you're back in Africa! Run with the zebras!! Just watch out for some lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my! (Wait I don't think bears are on the safari? But all those animals lived together in the forest in Wizard of Oz?? Someone was confused when they wrote that story... to say the least)
(PS: Yes, you switched genders now.... not for long though -- I promise. Girls > boys always!)
Look at that stride though! See all your hard work is paying off! Still going strong!! Don't quit now, you're almost there! Keep working hard and kicking butt!
The end of the "Marathon":
(Finish line of the Boston Marathon)
YOU DID IT!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU SURVIVED!!!!!
Now it's time to relax and paartaay!!
Like this guy!
HEYYY Sexy ladies!!
And if you don't like his style, I know you like his...
Everyday I'm shufflin'!!
OR if you're anything like me you'll do something along these lines...
PIG OUT! and be LAZY!! I mean c'mon you did just finish your marathon. Every runner deserves a bunch of junk food after a race! (Cardinal rule of running)
And then just think you're done done done & DONE with I&I! Woot Woot! No more bugs. No more antibiotics. And definitely NO MORE WORMS!! And as JayZ would say: On to the next one!
Good luck this week throughout your marathon! I know you can do it! I believe in you! You know you can do it too! And soon you'll come out on top like these girls...
They were underdogs too and they came home with a gold... just like you are going to!!
Love,
Mackenzie
I'm loving the Boston references, the US women's gymnastics team, my pre-exam song reference, my love of food, and Africa. :) Oh, and the hilarity. Thanks, Mackenzie!



Now stop! Studying is bad [the night before the test]. Go LMFAO this test.
ReplyDelete