This is how I spent my Sunday without studying:
- Woke up at 9:30am without an alarm (after getting home at 1:30am from watching Lincoln).
- Sat on the couch in my pajamas with my computer. Caught up on my Google Reader. Checked what movies were playing and how much they cost for a matinee.
- Watched the trailer for Pitch Perfect. Got really excited about the whole a cappella movie idea. Saw that it was only $5 and the first showing at the theater closest to us was 10:35am. It was now 10:10am.
- Got off the couch, woke up Kyle to ask him if I could go see it. Of course he said 'yes'. I brushed my teeth, put on a change of clothes, threw my hair up in a bun, and rushed out the door.
- Got gas because my car was running on 'empty' which we discovered last night going to the theater.
- Made it to the theater by 10:22am. Purchased my ticket and got the perfect seat because no one was there. Even once previews started no one was there...but several previews in a mom and her young daughter came in, followed a few minutes later by two older women. By older, I mean they are older than me.
- Watched Pitch Fever and loved it. Singing. Dancing. Stupid love story. Made me cry. Love it.
- Came home and went out to lunch with Kyle. We had Chinese and it was delicious.
- Came home and lounged on the couch. Was so bored I thought I would take a nap.
- Since I laid down on my couch, Kyle laid down on his. He ended up falling asleep. I did not.
- I ended up watching the Spider Man cartoon (childhood favorite!) on my phone and then decided I would catch up on this season of Glee since I haven't been watching TV this semester.
| My very empty theater. |
| Chinese with Kyle |
That's exactly how my day has gone. It is now 8:17pm and all I can think is "I am so lame." Seriously, what do people do on their days off?! Eventually we will have some young ones running around the house to keep us busy, but until then - I need ideas in order to keep my sanity.



No comments:
Post a Comment