I can't remember if I've said this already, but when the paperwork for the absentee ballots came in the mail I was very excited. No three hour line in the rain? Sign me up! Kyle had arrived home before me (which is why the mail was in the house) and had already torn his up. Say what!? He told me that he voted absentee in the last Presidential election and wanted to vote in person this time. So today we voted together. And I'm glad he tore up that paper because now I realize that I've never had the full experience either! I got really nervous when I realized that my "printed copy" was jammed, but the volunteer assured me that my vote was cast and everything was peachy keen. It was a fairly painless process (besides waking up at 5:45am...ouch), and I'm very thankful that Kyle and I were able to participate together. I considered it a Date Night. Date Morning? ;)
And so now we're spending our respective days studying and working. Oh, except, today's a big day. Election Day! Yeah...no...bigger than that...(jk)...Halo 4 comes out today. So Kyle is heading to Best Buy to pick up his copy and then...well...you know the rest:
| Yes, you read that right: 6pm tonight through 2am tomorrow... |
Since it's exam week and I'm too tired to fix something tonight, we've agreed on pizza for dinner. Not our awesome homemade kind, Vito's awesome Mediterranean pizza (our favorite). So, our Date Morning will end with a nice little Date Night. Oh, except, we won't actually be together for dinner...I'll be studying away in our room while he plays Halo into the wee hours of the morning.




xoxo
ReplyDelete