PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Cubicle

Every day that I have studied at school (which is a vast majority of the school year thus far), I've managed to get my cubicle.  I call it my cubicle, because I am the person who has spent the most time there this entire school year - I think that gives me the right to claim it as my own (and yes, I've done the math).  The one time I didn't get my cubicle (because I came fifteen minutes later than usual), the guy left within an hour so I had it for the rest of the day.  Since I was at the dentist this morning [in my hometown], I didn't get to school until 11am.  That's at least three hours later than usual.  All of the cubicles were taken, and I was stuck sitting in the open.  I don't know why I dislike it so much.  During my first year, I would come in the evenings and sit at one of the tables in the open area.  Now, I feel like I'm being judged or I get easily distracted, so I stick to the cubicles.  I sat so that I could see when people came in and out of the cubicle area, in order to take the opportunity to grab one as soon as someone was heading out.

Jasmin: Nabbed a cube!  Not mine, but better than being in the open.

Kyle: Nice.  How many people did you have to beat up?

Jasmin: Just the girl with the rolling backpack.

Kyle: That sounds easy.  Can't even lift a backpack...

1 comment: