PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 29, 2012

Better Observation Skills

Being a future physician, I need to improve my observational skills.  For example, my email from Apple said it my iPhone would be delivered on Friday, November 2.  This is what I saw today when I checked where it is currently:


It finally made it out of China!  Hooray!  But then I realized...November 1, by the end of the day.  Hollaaaa!  First I thought it must be progressing through the mail system faster than expected, but when I checked my previous post I realized that it's said the 1st all along!  Apple was just helping me not get my hopes up for a Thursday delivery.  I'm glad I caught this, though, because it completely affects my study schedule.  No joke.  I was going to spend Wednesday & Thursday bunkered down with Steph but now maybe it will be Wednesday & Friday?  I guess I'll go back to playing this week by ear.

I know no one wants to hear updates on my new phone, but it's really the only thing happening in my life right now.  Oh, besides studying.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment