PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Starbucks FaceTime

I get a text from Amber saying that she is trying to FaceTime me.  No, I don't have an iPhone [yet], but I can FaceTime via my computer - woot woot!  Amber doesn't normally try to FaceTime me without a prior meeting time set, so as I'm getting my computer out I think of reasons as to why she would want to FaceTime me.  The only one that comes to mind and sticks is: she's at the OSU Oval today seeing Obama and wanted to share the moment with her big sister.  She'd totally get bonus "awesomest little sis ever" points for that.

When I accept her FaceTime, guess what I see.  The autumn foliage on the OSU Oval?  The POTUS?  Thousands of students?  Cheers of "4 more years"?  A Republican riot?  Nope.  She's in her room.  She was so excited that she had decorated her dorm room and wanted to share her decorations with me.


Ghost hanging from the ceiling.

While it wasn't as exciting as knowing my sister was in the presence of the President, it was fun to watch her be super excited about pipe-cleaner pumpkins, ghosts, spiders, and Frankenstein.

Do I get bonus "awesomest big sis ever" points for FaceTiming my little sis from Starbucks?  Or do I get negative "annoying person Facetiming in Starbucks" points?

No comments:

Post a Comment