PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Craving Dresses

I don't know what has come over me, but I have been craving dresses lately.  Perhaps it's my desire to be trendy like my SILs or simply to feel a little more beautiful than normal (last week I wore jeans and a sweatshirt every day); whatever the case may be, here's some dresses I'm crushing on.

A Taste of Color
BR // Yellow Crepe Dress

Zara // Pleated Dress with Jeweled Collar

LBD
H&M

Zara // Combined Peplum Dress
I would love to try a peplum, and this seems
like the perfect opportunity.

Zara // Studio Dress

Professional
Zara // Wool Dress

Lace
When lace first came back into style, I was not a fan.  However, these dresses have won over my heart and I would love to finally jump on the bandwagon.

H&M

Zara // Combined Lace Dress

Zara // Lace Dress with Flared Skirt

H&M
If you've made it to this point and are thinking "how does this constitute a Darling adventure?" - just think of the adventures we could go on with me wearing one of these numbers!  I'm not-so-secretly hoping that Kyle will read these posts and buy me something pretty as a surprise.  A girl can dream!

4 comments:

  1. You'd look cute in any of them- definitely the peplum would be killer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jaz - good stuff! Dresses can be fun and really easy, even in the winter you can make skirts/boots/thick tights work here are there. Ever thought of trying to sew them? Surgery skillz, anyone? lv nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to sew one (or several)! Even with my awesome surgery skillz, I don't exactly have the time to invest. ;) Maybe it could be a long term project...one dress by Step 1!

      Delete