Kyle here.
We went to the grocery store tonight to buy ice cream. I
thought we went to the grocery store to buy ice cream, but then I discovered that we were actually grocery shopping for the week, which takes way longer than just buying ice cream. I was duped. Anyway, somewhere in our hour-long expedition I decided that I was going to make caramel apples tonight.
Now, when you see the photos you may feel that I failed. However, what I did not tell you was that I was on a mission to make the ugliest caramel apples mankind has every seen. I wanted all other people to see these caramel apples and think, "That caramel apple looks diseased. I would
never eat that."
Now they will all be mine.
Yummy...
ReplyDeleteKyle, you should write more posts, they are much funnier than jasmins ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's what I told him!!! :)
DeleteHow about I continue to write occasionally. :)
Delete