![]() |
| The most overpacked I've been in my life. Sewing machine, sewing stuff, tote bag, camera bag, suitcase. |
Our goal for Tuesday was to pick up Amber from The Ohio State University and we were quite successful! We made excellent time, avoided traffic (miraculously - although leaving town was a bit worse than coming in), and I got to see my baby sis for the first time since August! We also brought home her friend, Nan, who is so sweet! I'm glad Amber has a great friend at school. :) I'm sure she has others, but considering the 2.5 hour car ride, I've spent the most time with Nan.
When we got back to my hometown we picked up some Chinese food and made it home before Kyle did. When he got off work he went back to our house to take a nap and pack, so he joined us for dinner and more Hand & Foot! This time we got Amber and dad to play, too! The game did not end since it was getting late and Kyle had to work in the morning, but when we called it quits I believe dad was in the lead (typical). Someday we will have a rematch...
I'm sad I didn't get a snapshot of that evening. It was so nice to spend time with my family (minus Emily) and Kyle. We haven't had the opportunity to relax and interact in quite some time. Luckily, there was still a day and a half left of our time together this break!




No comments:
Post a Comment