PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Trendy Couple


While browsing The Nest for some alternate anniversary plans (we were going to have a picnic but it was raining all morning), I found a "couple's style" quiz.  Here is the result!


That's right: we're baller.  The quiz itself was not that great since a majority of the options didn't suit us at all.  Here are the choices I selected:


And here are the answers I would have put, if given the option:

Shoes? Kyle: Sambas, Jasmin: TOMS (therefore I figured customized sneakers were the closest)

Vehicle?  Whatever Kyle wants - Audi S5; there are some other really expensive cars he would prefer, but I can never remember them.  I've agreed to the S5 for later in life.  But probably at that point in time he'll want a different better car.

Bookcase?  Bahá'í books.  Hands down.

Movie Rental?  Action or Rom Com.  I think we'd both be down for Indie films, though, hence "Sundance"

Most Over-Played CD?  CD?  I think we own 3 CDs, and they are only played at Bahá'í gatherings...  Dub step is probably the most over-played genre...  This was just a bad question with bad answer choices.

Ideal Summer Vacation?  France & Italy.  For the food & fun.

Sheets?  Muted-solids is 100% correct.

Coffee?  We don't drink it.  But we do love the beverages at Starbucks.

Hanging Above Our Couch?  Painting from Ethiopia.  In fact, everything hanging in our apartment is from Ethiopia.

Weekend Ritual?  Cycling, lounging around, watching movies/TV shows, spending time together.

I'd like to think that our real answer choices would still put us in the "trendy" category. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment