PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I haven't done one of these in a while, but this Friday I'm actually excited!  Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.


Photobucket

1) The reverse surprise party we unknowingly threw on Monday was pretty awesome.



2) My good friend, Stephanie, and I have started out summer study sessions, reviewing material for the upcoming school year.  It's great to have a study buddy!

3) I had the opportunity to spend Memorial Day weekend with my family while Kyle traveled to Boston to spend it with his family.  It was really nice to just sit on my butt all day, every day. ;)  Not literally everyday...because on Sunday we visited Amber at The Ohio State University...but every other day.  :)

Sisterly love <3

Dad bought an ice shaving machine & made snow cones!


4) I made some pretty fantastic foods this week:

Sweet Potato Red Pepper Pasta

Lemon Blueberry Cranberry Scones

5) My sisters-in-law sent some yummy treats home with Kyle for me:



6) My BFF Angela is in Cleveland for a wedding this weekend and I GET TO SEE HER!!!  I'm super excited!  It's the first time we will have seen each other since our wedding.  So crazy!  But I'm thankful for the opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment