![]() |
| Mom & Nazy helping to complete my dress prep. |
I believe at this time a year ago, I was getting into my wedding dress with my mom, Emily, Amber, Angela, and Nazy in the room. Amber was working on Emily's hair (after having served as my excellent stylist). Nazy & Angela were helpful, supportive photographers. My mom helped me get the dress on and Nazy tied my sash. And then there were tears and hugs and kisses! I'm not sure which happened first: seeing my dad or seeing Kyle, but both were very special moments for me.
When I saw my dad looking cute in his suit with a tie that matched my mother's dress, I couldn't help but cry! I know I'm his eldest daughter, but I still feel like his "little Jasmin". He wanted everything to be perfect for my "big day" - I'm pretty sure he wanted that more than I did! He looked so happy, so proud of the woman I had become. Oh man, here come the waterworks again!
And when I saw Kyle, lookin' so fly in his suit, I can't find the words to express how awesome that felt. I was ecstatic, excited, happy, joyful, pumped, jubilant, radiant, thankful, grateful...in love. My man - FOREVER. It wasn't official yet, but I was very much looking forward to the moment it would become official - and every moment thereafter, forever.




Soooooo sweet, Jas! It was so special for each one of us to be there with you guys :) Your sisters were total rockstars, esp the ever-patient Amber. And your pops indeed is awesome, and we all love our little Jasmin!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Who is this, by the way?
ReplyDelete